Karen's Books

Sunday 14 December 2014

Why you should buy a book for someone you love this Christmas

Every Christmas without fail, I have bought my daughters a book, I have bought my husband a book, I have bought other family members a book and I usually end up buying myself a book too! Books are without doubt one of the best presents that you can give or receive. A book will give you hours, days and sometimes weeks of entertainment. Good books will make you laugh and cry, will make you feel anxious, scared, awed and fill you with wonder. A good book is magical. It's able to transport us to another world where we can forget our troubles and travel with others through theirs. We are with them when they face their demons, fight their battles and ultimately fulfil their destinies.

Ascension of the Whyte is like that. It is a book that will take you to another world of excitement and magic. It will make you laugh, cry, and fill you with that feeling of awe and wonder that a really good story always does.

I know I'm biased, but my readers aren't. Read their reviews and you will see that they, like me, believe that this book series is going to be big. So why not be there at the very start and give Ascension of the Whyte to someone special this Christmas. I promise that they won't be disappointed.

 

Ascension of the Whyte is the first book in the exciting new fantasy series The Afterland Chronicles. Book two Ryte of Passage is due to be released summer 2015.

Give someone you love a Whyte Christmas this year!




No comments:

Post a Comment