Karen's Books

Saturday 12 August 2017

News! - Author & Book Rebranding


Well if you've been paying attention then you may have noticed that my Author brand has been undergoing something of a renovation.

Over the next few weeks, my website, blog and book covers will undergo a complete rejuvenation.  I would love to hear what you think of the new designs.

This month also sees the release of the Audiobooks for Ice and Fyre and the complete Afterland Chronicles Boxset - so if you like audiobooks then you're in for a treat!

Take a look at the newly designed book covers for my two series:

The Afterland Chronicles






The Dark Fairy Tales Series


2 comments:

  1. Ryte of Passage has the most beautiful cover to be honest! I'm so sorry for not yet giving my review of the 2nd book. I'm going through it again since I haven't finished it yet. But I promise I will write a review once I'm done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! That's fine, I'm glad you are enjoying the series. Let me know what you think when you're done. I am really happy with the end of book 3 - you'll have to let me know what you think when you're done. All the Best, Karen.

      Delete